ITS APRIL, SO THAT MEANS ITS SPRING! THEN THAT MEANS SUMMER IS NEAR!
To celebrate, here are some drawings AND a sweet pre-summer mixtape I made FOR YOU!!
He is rebelling
HE IS A MONSTER!
He has no hands! (I didn’t feel like finishing this one)
I apologize for not updating a whole lot to all my faithful readers. I will try harder.
Anyways, this is my Anti-Bummer Summer mix. It is a combination of Pop-punk, Indie, Post Rock, New Wave, Garage, Surf, Rap, blah blah blah. If you like any of that stuff, check it out. Even if you don’t check it out anyways and maybe you’ll be surprised. Some of the songs segue really nicely into each other and some are abrupt and shittily done. I tried to make everything the same volume too, but track 8 is a lot quieter than the rest. I had to divvy it up into two .rar files, so click on each picture to get the whole thing. Also, its all .m4a files so you have to use iTunes or figure out how to change it to .mp3.
Here’s the tracklisting:
1. THE UNDERTONES//HERE COMES THE SUMMER
2. LIFETIME//NORTHBOUND BREAKDOWN
3. THE ERGS!//KIND OF LIKE SMITTEN
4. VAMPIRE WEEKEND//CAMPUS
5. MC CHRIS//NRRRD GRRRL
6. FOR SCIENCE//SWIMMING AROUND FIGHTING FROWNS
7. THE WORLD/INFERNO FRIENDSHIP SOCIETY//THE VELOCITY OF LOVE
8. THE DEAD MILKMEN//PUNK ROCK GIRL
9. THE VENTURES//HAWAII FIVE-O
10. THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM//MILES DAVIS & THE COOL
11. TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET//RADIO
12. SCREECHING WEASEL//THIS AIN’T HAWAII
13. POLAR BEAR CLUB//HOLLOW PLACE
14. SIGUR ROS//INNI MER SYNGUR VITLEYSINGUR
16. THE RAMONES//ROCKAWAY BEACH
17. THE UNDERTONES//TEENAGE KICKS
18. FOR SCIENCE//LEAVING NEW BRUNSWICK
19. THE ERGS!//PRAY FOR RAIN
20. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS//DIE TODAY
22. NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL//IN THE AEROPLANE OVER THE SEA
23. TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET//SHE’S NOT THE ONE
24. FOR SCIENCE//HEARTS BOUND TO DIE
25. THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM//SAY I WON’T (RECOGNIZE)
26. THE VENTURES//PIPELINE
Watch this fucking show, The Mighty Boosh